The deadline to cancel with no penalty is 30 days prior to check-in (60 days for Mardi Gras and Jazz Fest). The deadline to cancel and receive 50% refund is 15 days prior to check-in (30 days for Mardi Gras and Jazz Fest). After this date, no refund will be given for cancellations unless the host is able to rebook the home at least one week prior to initial check-in date. There is no refund for early departure. Cancellations must be submitted in writing to Angela and Mark via booking site or personal email. (Please note: depending on how you book, the booking website may retain a booking fee in the case of cancellation.)
Weather: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
- The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area” and/or
- A “mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning” area of residence of a vacationing guest.
- The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning,” area, we will refund:
– Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
– Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
– Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the “Hurricane Warning” period.
We strongly encourage guests to purchase Trip Insurance or a Cancellation Protection Policy at the time of booking to protect against any unforeseen circumstances (including weather) that may cause travel issues.